What information do we collect?
As part of the process of registering for an event, ticket buyers, or attendees, must agree to volunteer some information about themselves. This information may include name, email address, mailing address, phone, as well as other information required to complete the registration process.
In addition to this personal information, 25PWC collects non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to IP addresses, approximate geographic regions, browsers, operating systems, and other device characteristics.
25PWC does not knowingly collect personal information on children under the age of age 13. Because our Terms of Service states that our users must be 13 or older, children under the age of 13 are not allowed to submit personal information to 25PWC. Parents and legal guardians are encouraged to monitor children’s use of the site.
How do we use this information?
First and foremost, information is collected to help us deliver the highest level of service to our users. Here are some of the specific ways in which we accomplish that:
- Use for Specific Purpose:Information provided for a specific purpose will be used for that purpose. Most commonly, this applies to information provided during the registration process, which will be used to fulfill your request to attend an event (for example, processing payments).
- Communication:25PWC and event organizers may use the information you provide to communicate with you. Often, this communication channel exists to share important information, such as cancellation warnings, about the events you are attending.25PWC and event organizers may also contact you to promote related events and other information. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time, either during the checkout process or later in your account settings.
- 25PWC’s Business:In order to continuously improve the product and the Service, we will use information provided to measure the performance of the Service to understand the ways in which our services are being utilized. Information can also be used for 25PWC’s business, including but not limited to fraud prevention, business performance, and customer and market analysis.
- Event Organizers’ Business:Some information will be shared with event organizers for business purposes, including but not limited to event access control, marketing and communication with attendees, and customer and market analysis.
- Personalization:25PWC may use the information provided to deliver more personalized services, including but not limited to advertisements, local event recommendations, and content.
How is this information shared?
25PWC may share your information with other parties in limited circumstances:
- Event Organizers:When you purchase a ticket or register as an attendee for an event, we will share your information and associated analytics with the organizer of that event.
- Vendors, Consultants, Service Providers:25PWC works with vendors, consultants and service providers to perform business-related functions. These engagements can include payment processing, risk management services, analytics services, marketing services, software consultation, and others. During these engagements, we may need to share information provided in order to perform business-related functions.
- Legal Requirements:Where required by law, 25PWC may share certain information with law enforcement, courts, or government agencies.